Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birth Day Maa !!!!

I have been waiting to write since the day i started blogging and what could have been a better day to write about my Mom,than her birthday...(although its still a week to go,but as i said i could not wait more..:)

Its been said that God creates mothers because he could not be with all his children(God you could not have made a better version of yourself....:)).Its been close to 7 years since i have been living away from home and the only thing that keeps me going is "You", Ma....I still remember the first day of hostel life when i waved her a bye. The first few days my seniors and batchmates did not utter the word "Mom" because being a cry baby,I would start shedding tears(though i can laugh about it now but i remember the pain it caused to live in another town away from Ma....)although the strength i gathered to stay away came only from her.

Since childhood, the thoughts of being self dependent, innovative, being with us(me n my sis) even when we turned out to be failures at times,encouraging us to experiment,learn and apply be it anything...reading, singing, dancing, sports. I remember whenever me and my sis were to face any competition or an exam,she would be the most active on our food habits,forcing us to eat and sleep on time,She would even not speak(Maun Vrat ;) until we would come home and tell her how we did..(even forcing us to study and study which at times irritated us too but if it would not have been there,i dont know where both of us would have landed ;)

She has been a friend always, I could share crushes and proposals,dreams and fears, and she would explain things to me in a manner that they did not come as imposed upon me.She would have her say but would leave decisions upto me. With all these,there came strictness where it was needed,(i remember the parties i missed because of one party i came late from ...;)

You have made us what we wanted to, we know that hurdles and cribbing will be there always but you have taught us to deal with everything and come out as a happier and better human being.
Sacrificing your own dreams and ambitions ( U could become all you dreamt of  but I am glad you chose to be our mother :) :)),you have made us realize our dreams . For us, you are the best cook, the best singer(even better than your favourite), the best opinions come from you.You are the most beautiful woman on earth and we are proud to be your daughters and its a promise,You and Papa will be proud of us always.....Wishing you health and happiness always...May all your wishes come true......Love u Ma....:)Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday !!!!!! :)











2 comments:

  1. aawwwww.....though i never accept it....n behave like a spoilt stubborn kid....i miss her...n yes she is d very foundation of d bond v share....our family...her family....!!!

    i remember how she gets irritated when i dnt touch both mom's n dad's feet....bt wat cn i do...i love hugging dem...heheh....acha enuf of bakwas....gr8 post sis...happpppppyyyyyyyyyy bbbddaaaaayyyy maaaa :)

    you rock /m\ <3

    ReplyDelete