Saturday, December 3, 2011

To the new journey that you begin !!!

From under-graduates to post graduates....
From batch mates to best friends ....
A journey of  7 long years.......
From knowing to understanding.....

We met before I joined college,when I came to check out how University hostels are...and you gave an honest opinion,not too good but not bad,not posh but clean.... and I sometimes wonder If I hadn't met you,had I ever thought of staying there....I just can't say.....You were the first one whom I went to after Ma left, With those tear filled eyes,sobbing and wiping my tears....since it was the first time away from home,but somehow you managed to comfort me(even when you were sailing in the same boat)....helped me with the arrangements,made me eat dinner with you....and we began a friendship that could just grow stronger.......

The hilarious ragging days,I do not have a count of the number of times you were made to do"smile-shoots",and those silly dances and aarti's we sang for the seniors,laughing our hearts out when we came out of their rooms....

The running around from one building to another...to reach each other's rooms',studying together for exams,maggi treats and coffee breaks and the madness for street food and shopping that we shared....umpteen discussions about life and career and love and relationships....ahhh those dreamy nights were spent talking endlessly into the mornings....

The mad planning for birth day bashes and the midnight parties...the picnics where you did what not every time I had the "Mad Hydrophobic attacks ;)"

The cooking together and eating together....

The "falling ill days" when one of us got a bad cold-cough or a headache or viral fever or heat-stroke and the other went running around for medicines and food and books and photostats......

How mad I had been when I came to the hostel again for post-graduation and you had left....and how much I thanked my stars when you returned.......

Even when I came to Bangalore....how endlessly our phone conversations went....we just couldn't stay without sharing minute details about our lives.....till the big day :) your wedding....... which all of us enjoyed to the fullest,the coolest bride that you made(what do you call someone who can plan to have lunch with her friends on the day of her wedding with her night suit on :D)....the way we could not get enough of watching both of you as the loveliest couple on stage and how our hands never got tired clicking pictures...the lovely family of yours....we never felt we met all of them for the very first time....:)

And today when you have entered into wedded bliss...My heart goes out to wish you happiest of the happy things life can offer....:)
To the lovely smile of yours that brightens up your eyes.....
To the wonderful couple both of you make....(anti-jinx)
To the promise that I saw in his eyes to keep you happy always....


Happy Married Life Sweets !!!! :)

May God bless you both with all the happiness in the world  !!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. VERY VERY NICE.......
    I MISS EACH AND EVERY MOMENT WHICH WAS SHARED WITH LOVING AND CARING FRIENDS.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "Happy Married Life" to them from me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amit :Thanks Amit.... I miss those moments too !!!
    @ Pepper : Thanks... I ll convey your lovely wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy wishes from my side too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomest Post...Lots of love and wishes to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishes from my side too ... and yes they do make a lovely couple, i can two that, after going thru the snaps on Fb...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Suchi & Angie : Thanks,I am sure she will be very happy to see your wishes for her :)

    ReplyDelete