Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tea for two (and a piece of cake) Tuesdays !!!! My entry :)














My entry for the creative prompt hosted by Preeti Shenoy ...

If I have to invite anybody for tea,today it would undoubtedly be my Mom....I just can't connect the tea times with anyone else....I miss the usual chit chat I had over the evening tea with her....the way we discussed the day's proceedings at school and at home,discussions about life and family and career and art and what not....Many a times friends joined us for tea and the lovely time we had. I miss her at tea time in office where I just pick the phone to ask her if she's had her tea....and I look forward to those evenings whenever I am home....I miss you Ma and tea times just remind me of you....

8 comments:

  1. Sweet!

    I miss my mom too!
    Thanks for taking part!

    preeti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first time in a blogging contest....Thanks Preeti :)

      Delete
  2. Very crystal frank and emotional Anusha. This three letter word 'mom' rants emotions in itself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, am i also invited??? would love to share a cup of tea with aunty, along with those awesome khakras that u used to bring... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome sweetie :)
      Next time I am home, we can have a full on gujju marwari khakra and mathri party along with the rajasthani cuisine for lunch and dinner ....Pakka :)

      Delete